Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How To Propose To Your Bridesmaids

I was reading an article about bridesmaids, and how to go about selecting them and I realized that the role of a bridemaid especially a maid of honor is very important in the wedding! They are a sanity check for the bride, and are crucial to the planning process.

The Knot had some very interesting ways of popping the question to your bridesmaids, and I thought I had to share this with my readers...


 Photo: Etsy.com
This is super cute! I love the "no I suck!" part.

Photo:wantsandwishesdesign.blogspot.com
Nothing reflects celebration more than a burst of confetti!

 

 Photo:ultimatebridesmaid.com
Go down memory lane with your girls and also pop the question!

 Photo:Marrythis.com 
Who doesnt love cake? Nom nom  nom

 Photo:Etsy.com
Crack the egg and find out whats inside!

 Photo:Etsy.com
Everyone loves a fortune cookie!

 Photo:onefabday.com
Doubles as wedding day jewelry!

 Photo:twobroadsdesign.com
How about a message in a box? Sweet and simple!

  Photo: Etsy.com
Now its your turn to pop the question to your bridesmaids!


 Photo:bridalmusings.com
Unravel the ribbon to decipher the message!

 Photo: Etsy.com
The cards read, “I’ve got the script, but I need the stars.” Nothing woos a bridesmaid like the red carpet treatment!
 

source
theknot.com

Juliette

No comments:

Post a Comment